|ستاتوسات وحالات واتس اب واقتباسات بالانجليزية اقوال ونصائح انجليزية مميزة – الجوكر العربي
رسائل نصائح للواتس اب انجليزية
- Best advice in two lines: Silence is the best answer for all questions. Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.
- Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.
- Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.
- Never reply when you are angry. Never make a promise when you are happy. Never make a decision when you are sad.
- Improve yourself, but never change. Be someone better, but remain yourself. Forget who hurt you, but don’t forget who loves you every day. Forget the past that makes you cry and focus on the present that makes you smile.
- Sometimes I give myself admirable advice, but I am incapable of taking it.
- Never change who you are just because you’re afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won’t matter.
- Don’t waste your life focusing on the bad things and what people tell you that you could never do, look at all the good things and all the paths you could follow to fulfill your dreams.
- Listen to your elders advice. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong…
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
اقتباسات انجليزية للواتس اب
Do not let people look down on you because you are young, but be an example to them in faith and wisdom.
Advice is one of those things it is far more blessed to give than to receive.
When your mother asks, …Do you want a piece of advice?… it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
To think well and to consent to obey someone giving good advice are the same thing.
I never had a man come to me for advice yet, but what I soon discovered that he thought more of his own opinion than he did of mine.
Advice is like mushrooms. The wrong kind can prove fatal.
Don’t give your advice before you are called upon.
Let me give you a piece of advice. The handsome young fellow who’s trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrong. Not even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
Advice to writers: Sometimes you just have to stop writing. Even before you begin.
حالات واتس اب انجليزية مميزة وجديدة
A seed while growing makes no sound..A tree when falling makes huge noise..Destruction shouts, but creation is always quiet..Be quiet, achieve more.
We must be very careful when we give advice to younger people: sometimes they follow it!
Advice to intellectuals: let no-one represent you.
We may give advice, but we cannot give conduct.
It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, – always do what you are afraid to do.
What is the secret of success? Right Decisions.How do you make Right decisions? Experience.How do you get experience? Wrong decisions.
Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties.
Advice after injury is like medicine after death.
The trouble with good advice is that it usually interferes with our plans.
Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it.